Sailgate to Husky Stadium in style with the Chinook’s Dawg Boat!
The Chinook’s Dawg Boat is a Seattle tradition that dates back to 1990! Avoid traffic, park for free and cruise from Fishermen’s Terminal through the Montlake Cut and find yourself arriving at Husky Stadium in style! Enjoy friendly banter with opposing fans, drink service aboard the boat, raffle prizes and trivia along the way.
Each ride will be accompanied by one of three guest MCs: Mike “The Gas Man” Gastineau (author of Fear No Man – Story of Don James and the 1991 Huskies), Dick Fain (KJR Sports Radio & Seattle Storm Broadcaster) or Kevin Shockey (KJR Sports Radio).
Tickets are now available!
Select the game you would like to attend to purchase your tickets!
Tickets DO NOT include entry into Husky Stadium.
For questions, please call (425) 455-0732
Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 3:00pm
To transfer your Dawg Boat ticket to a friend.
Head on over to this link.
Have your order number ready, along with the first and last name, and email address of the recipient.
Things to know:
- The boat departs Chinook’s restaurant at Fishermen’s Terminal, 90 minutes before kick-off.
- You may board the boat 30 minutes prior to our departure time.
- Chinook’s seating is first come, first serve. Arrive at least 2 hours before departure if you would like to dine before the boat leaves.
- The boat will be open for service for Dawg Boat ticket holders ONLY. You MUST have your return boat ticket stub to board the boat.
*Please note, the University of Washington has instituted a “no-return” policy at Husky Stadium. If you leave the stadium early, you may not re-enter.
- The return boat leaves Montlake 30 minutes after the game concludes.
- One complimentary drink ticket comes with each Dawg Boat ticket purchase, which will be handed out at the Dawg Boat check-in table.
*These drink tickets are ONLY VALID at Chinook’s restaurant.