Sailgate to Husky Stadium in style with the Chinook’s Dawg Boat!
The Chinook’s Dawg Boat is a Seattle tradition that dates back to 1990! Avoid traffic, park for free and cruise from Fishermen’s Terminal through the Montlake Cut and find yourself arriving at Husky Stadium in style! Enjoy friendly banter with opposing fans, drink service aboard the boat, raffle prizes and trivia along the way.
Each ride will be accompanied by one of three guest MCs: Mike “The Gas Man” Gastineau (author of Fear No Man – Story of Don James and the 1991 Huskies), Dick Fain (KJR Sports Radio & Seattle Storm Broadcaster) or Kevin Shockey (KJR Sports Radio).2022 tickets | TBD
Purchase tickets by calling (425) 455-0732
Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 3:00pm
Things to know:
- The boat departs Chinook’s restaurant at Fishermen’s Terminal, 90 minutes before kick-off.
- You may board the boat 30 minutes prior to our departure time.
- Chinook’s seating is first come, first serve. Arrive at least 2 hours before departure if you would like to dine before the boat leaves.
- The boat will be open for service for Dawg Boat ticket holders ONLY. You MUST have your return boat ticket stub to board the boat.
*Please note, the University of Washington has instituted a “no-return” policy at Husky Stadium. If you leave the stadium early, you may not re-enter.
- The return boat leaves Montlake 30 minutes after the game concludes.
- Masks MUST BE WORN in all closed-air/indoor areas per the U.S. Coast Guard Regulations.